|
Haha good morning! Last night my iPod died.
I was trying to upgrade its software to 2.2 and halfway through the installation process it wiped out, taking with it nearly six hundred songs - properly named, labelled and album art attached - as well as three thousand photos and a bunch of fun videos.
I nearly thought I wasted USD10 trying to upgrade the software, then I thought again. MAYBE USD10 DOESN'T REALLY MATTER IF I CAN'T SWITCH ON MY IPOD AT ALL
So after a hour of resuscitation I finally got it working. Thank goodness the software did indeed upgrade itself! But upon seeing this on my screen I realized something was really amiss: (click to enlarge)

In the end my worst fears were confirmed! I'm going to bring an iPod to Batam which has absolutely nothing but this nice screen which just tells me that I have no wonderful playlist to look forward to in 2009, ugh.

Never mind, new year new playlist! :D IT'S A NICE MORNING AND I'M OFF TO BATAM NOW, BE BACK ON THE 31ST! I LOVE COUNCILLLLL.
|