|
The past five days spent in malaysia were cool - it wasn't amazingly refreshing or anything, nor were the sights and sounds any form of dazzlement which could ever replace the waseda memories a week ago, but in retrospect, this holiday gave me a level of detachment i didn't have, even in japan; it was a quiet detachment, away from people (funny I should be saying that when half the time I was walking in the middle of huge crowds but yes) and away from things.
I went to malaysia thinking that this was just another simple getaway, spending a few days in the blindness of the moment for all that's worth, and then returning back home, but it allowed me loads of time to think in my own free space, and whether it was for the better or worse, it doesn't really matter - in the end I guess I am a lot clearer!
And before anything else, Merry Christmas everyone! may blessings and joy surround you not just this season, but forevermore.
Random things which have made this five-day holiday interesting include giant christmas trees, lots of coffee (Starbucks especially!), and calm breezes and quiet airs. I'll just let the photos talk again haha the long waseda post has worn me out.

One giant tree at Times Square, an even larger one at KLCC. I think there were many christmas trees at Genting but it didn't occur to me that I should snap any I suppose!

One nice cup of piping hot Toffee Nut Latte.

Another nice cup of piping hot Toffee Nut Latte, this time with whipped cream!

Starbucks is the Lifeeeeee

I went to KL and Genting, and over these five days it seemed to have been some side-quest of mine to go on a Starbucks spree - true enough I've visited about 7 outlets across KL and Genting, visiting some outlets as much as three times (of course, the one at the hotel lobby!) and I've had a total of 6 cups of Toffee Nut Latte, while tapping on wondrous wi-fi and emailing people I could think of. Tingzhang's been tolerating my random rubbish mails :D
Tingzhang if you're reading, dig this: you'll never find a larger golden man anywhere!

Okay I'm really getting worn out by posting - other sights and sounds, along the KL waterways:







Now now, back to good old work!
|