|
I owe this place yet another post! Been very detached from everywhere lately and it took me quite a while to peer through the clouds which have been forming around my head and realize that it's quite point-blank clear that everything is pretty much, well in order.
THE LAST TIME I POSTED WAS IN NOVEMBER! And I say, december is a weird month. Right from the moment it started, the atmosphere has taken an extreme change, most distinctly in school where the corridors and tables all suddenly become devoid of voices and noises, and all that's left is the lonely empty air and cold rainy wind. It's a very different holiday season; back then in june, september and november it was always a bustling busy holiday and this is honestly the first time I'm seeing an empty quiet rj! That just gave away that I've been in school all the time and nowhere else haha but I don't think it's sad it's been a huge lot of fun :D
This won't be just another post - every single year I'd post at the very end of the year about my entire year's worth of experiences and how it has been. But this time I shall make this year-end post Now, at the start of december! I'd be overseas the entire month from the tenth onwards, and I guess 2008's life stops here for me; what's next is just a nice bright month ahead to start afresh yet again!
Seventeen in short, has been firstly a nice introduction - meeting probably the most wonderful OG one could ever have, meeting a whole lot of new people, finding a whole lot of magic in dance, and spending so much time in new things while retaining old interests. I've been drawing less, and running/sprinting/training a whole lot less, but enough to keep them alive and fun! Plus popping/locking has given me a totally different, outofthisworld side of life which I have most dearly enjoyed :D
And Seventeen has ended as a cliffhanger. Much to my suspense, yet to my disappointment too for the lack of any conclusive happy ending - perhaps i'm always a logical one-track mainstream person for things like these. Stories are cut halfway, tales are half-told. Outcomes have yet to be revealed, and all that's left is for 2009 to be an exciting sequel and to spell out the remains of this crossword, to be the rest of the pieces in this puzzle.
Recent things in this year which have made my life complete!

On pasta, creamy chicken and carbonara: The evergreen meals that have saw me through more than half of my happy days. No surprise - every pasta day is always a happy day no matter what happens! Never fails to get me up high and viewing life with clear skies and few clouds.

On math, and island creamery: Absolute polar opposites of my life put together hahaha. Math has been a huge struggle this year and I believe it will be a huge challenge next year too, but I will conquer it! Island creamery with math will make a huge difference to it! Watch out math you're going downnnnnnnnn.


On good friends and good food: I think this was distinctly a year where I couldn't possibly get by without great wonderful friends who've stuck by me no matter how much I've been a burden to them! Most bright in my memory was that very lazy sunday a few weeks ago which I spent with tingzhang and nat, burning the whole day away at island cream and emptying their shelves into our stomachs :D THANK YOU FRIENDSSS. And oh yes I think I had more good food this entire year than the rest of my other sixteen years on this earth haha!

On fantastic holiday buddies and orientation subcomms! SONG AND DANCE will be remembered for as long as I will potentially remember throughout my school life I say :D Okay there I am being the only loser who didn't jump but this was the best photo I found anyway, and my holidays couldn't be more fun. If I was in any other subcomm I think the second half of this year would've turned out very very differently. I LOVE SONG&DANCE :D
On funny moments: Every single year has its laughs and crazily funny moments and I'm glad to realize that this year has its fair share of incredibly hilarious times, most recent funny thing being ryan teo wearing an rj security guard's uniform and Patrolling around school waving at the other (REAL) security guards!


HAHAHA CHOWSONG ROCKS :D
Finally, on a best friend: TEO TING ZHANG the funny bugger who never fails to get me out of messy downtrodden situations, who never fails to get me laughing into crazy fits, who never fails to inject fun into life, who never fails to be there :D
Haha k I will hereby irritate him by posting this irritating photo!

So here, comes yet another end of another year.
I must therefore, retain my determination. I must retain my positivity! I must be MORE positive! I must be more steady. I will be focussed and I will hope for the best :D
For whatever that comes my way, I will make the best of it. Because I will never cease to give Nothing Less Than Of My Very Best; that will never change.
I'm really happy I posted this post! WASEDA'S IN THREE DAYS I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER :D
|