|
The SATs eventually turned out okay - It wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't disastrous too, so I'll just sit around and see how things go from here. The entire morning today was actually quite interesting - drinking coffee at a hawker centre near ACJC a few minutes before the reporting time, having a good chat with my dad amidst the general peace of the morning; stepping into the campus and wondering again for the final time what this exam meant and why I am actually taking it; observing the funny antics of anxious students scurrying for their last-minute revisions and preparations. One thing which really amused me was the fact that this random person sitting a few tables away actually propped a big alarm clock and a heavy office sharpener on her desk!
So those four wholesome hours of alternating between math and english eventually passed. The usual question-clarifying and mistake-regretting euphoria soon died down and I found myself travelling for one hour in the bus before reaching J8 and having a very delightful pasta lunch. Slowly went home soon after.
It was at that very point that I decided that I should leave the entire day free to do whatever I wanted and liked to do but haven't gotten the chance to do so for the past month. And I put everything aside - rather blindly - and started to draw and design. I picked up the very nice book yanhan and paul gave me as a birthday present - ART & SOLE: a collection of sneaker designs - and I slowly got inspiration :D






Introducing Exigence - the urgency, the energy haha I seriously feel like starting my own shoe line :D This is incredibly exciting but for now I've lost all energy to go on and I will hence turn in!
|