tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, January 20

It's been a long while since I last posted - the past few weeks have gone by in an awesome flurry, and I guess what I want to say is that I wouldn't have lived these past few weeks any other way but exactly the way they turned out to be!

From start of january all the way till now, it has been nothing short of a complete Mad Rush; but even within the blindness of this pace we're all going at, I've managed to find in between, many little things to feel absolutely contented and happy for, and I really feel that I'm a very fortunate boy :D

Days and days pass by, and every single dusk signals a new sunrise in yet again another few hours; with every single day I undyingly ponder about my doubts and fears and feel that they may somehow never be addressed with justice, but yet there are those moments which bring to me sufficient (or perhaps even overwhelming) reason to feel that I'm not in any way unfortunate or unblessed - these are challenges which life deals me, and the whole point of the story is I'm slowly pulling things through, making things work; in the process I get stronger undeniably.

Yet so many thoughts pass through again and again - it does seem like these mental explorations are here to stay, well I'll let them stay. Dealing with them is the right thing to do!

Photos of life in general; as seen, life is really really happening! :D

Photobucket

Open house was a pretty fun day - including a very frightening moment where nabil asked me to do a last-minute performance where I totally blanked out and started trying to remember what I had to do. Eventually things worked out quite well and I must say it made my day, that it actually all worked out well :D

Photobucket

Homecoming - one fine day we were putting up all the super professional homecoming posters around the school and I decided to throw my stationery and tape all over the above photo! AND GUESS WHAT HAHA IT LOOKS LIKE MR LEONG IS FIGHTING FOR STATIONERY :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've told my friends so many times but I think I can never say it enough: Eighteen was really a wonderful memory (: Spending the day with council and with close friends just made every single thing worth it. Eighteen reaffirmed for me who my closest friends were and just how much I ought to cherish them for all the things they've done, be it smart or silly, brave or foolish, warm or funny :D

Thank you every single one of you who've made me just so happy that day - especially tingzhang and buddy, you two are the best of the best in the whole wide world :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha the big mess we created at NewYorkNewYork@AMK - eventually I had whipped cream all over my face and hair and we really ruined our seats and stuff so it was quite funny yet horribly embarrassing! I won't forget this at least for the next few long years :D

Photobucket

The black mirrors have been my late-night home lately for that 3-4 hours every single weekday evening, due to practices for talentime - EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE FOR POINT THIS WEDNESDAY, TAKE 5 SEMIFINALS. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED :D

Okay. Now I really need some rest!