|
Today was a rather uneventful day, but I'm rather thankful for its lack of activity! Haven't had so much breathing space in a month.
I spent these very hours pondering over things I'd never have thought about in my recent state of muddle-headedness, and I'm guess I'm a lot clearer about everything. I really appreciate this chinese new year; apart from all the festivities, this short holiday season couldn't have come at a better time, in between all this work and right after an exam :D Plus, I realize this is the very first CNY where I'm actually not ill and I'm all healthy and ready to run about! Quite a good sign (:
With time to burn, I did a lot more sneaker designs - four of which were quite happening, including the grey/red one I did for shiyang! SHIYANG DON'T HATE ME I LOVE YOUR SHOESSSS.
 
 
It's 1:18AM now and I'm wondering why on earth isn't dad chasing me off the computer angrily; I realize today is Shou Sui! So essentially I can stay up all the way till daybreak for the longevity for my parents woohoo.
No I'm not doing that. I'm dead beat but yay okay life rocks.
|