|
Last saturday a few of us went for Race To Health 2009, a small bishan amazing race with the sole goal of winning the top prize of four iPod Nanos. Unfortunately we were doomed to be disappointed, haha.

Jonlim Tingzhang Chenyang Hoho! It seemed at first that we were the most probable winners simply because we managed to come together as a team of ex-crossers and ex-trackers, ready to run through the whole afternoon all over bishan, but circumstances proved otherwise ):

Tue! Our very friendly facilitator who tagged along. Poor tue had to run along with us hahah.


This was where we were hanging around the macritchie station after the compulsory 2-hour rest time, where we caught sight of a monitor lizard swimming in the water haha this was my very first time watching one swim, and I swear I was dead tired and bored.

So yes eventually we all died on the floor.

Haha a few hours later the verdict was obvious and it was more obvious that even though we ran everywhere and we played like crazy, we went home with nothing. A rather depressing outcome, but a fun afternoon nevertheless. YO NANO TEAM, SATURDAY WAS THE DAY TO PLAY, NO WORRIES AND THANKS YOU GUYS :D
I have a lot of things running through my mind but this body cries for rest. But nevertheless, I simply say conviction needs me more than dear remembrance. Off I go!
|