tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, February 8

Having the energy again to restart my daily routines and to put my life back into order, I wouldn't want to start with anything else but to come back here to recollect what has happened over the past week.

O'tiero: Orientation 2009 is over.

Well those five words seem so surreal. It's really quite hard to believe that it's all ended and gone, when you've been spending almost half a year having so much fun planning for it. And the way orientation started, the way orientation unfolded before our every eyes, the way orientation came to a brilliant nostalgic burning end, was way beyond what I had expected. Everything put together was just an awesome week of magic which I couldn't have imagined on my own.

Now as an OGL, the orientation experience is really different but it's really just as, or perhaps even twice as meaningful! I must say, I am very very fortunate to be yet again part of BW08 :D

BW08 2008: T'akbolehtahan! I can never forget those days (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

BW08 2009: O'OHLALA! YOU GUYS ARE MADNESS :D :D

Gabriel Amelia Tingzhang and I couldn't have had a more happening and fun OG to be with. Y'all must know it's really heartwarming for OGLs to find that the J1s in their OG are so enthu and so fun-loving, plus super outgoing and friendly and nice :D It makes everything all worthwhile, and I must say that this whole orientation has been more than worthwhile (:

I won't do orientation justice with my own words. Photos let them talk (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THANK YOU BW08 O'OHLALA :D
I LOVE Y'ALL!