|
The past week has been a real offroad ride in the mud and back; I shan't elaborate more.
Today was council camp dry run day, as lovely as the day would be, but aside from all the sweat and blood put into it, I'm really thankful for the dry run - as much as it wasn't the most desirable thing we'd do on a day like this, it really reminded me what my purpose was in this two years here and what I needed to live up to.
Delightful moments like these are memorable - 28ths' massage session during a ten-minute break (:

Apart from that, This week reminded me that I'm still wonderfully - perhaps maybe sadly - that i'm still here in this real world with my two heavy feet planted on the ground. Rational thinking and consistent discipline is of the essence, and unfortunately those days in which we all thought we could run about with our hopes flying high and seeing magic in every single rise of a new day have long gone and will never come back.
I'm convincing myself that it's all planned out in different phases of life, and as time passes and we get older, all we have to do is to go along and experience these very phases for ourselves, as much as sometimes we'd want to dearly hold on with all our might to yesterday; We can't be small kids forever, getting severely distressed over every single thing we fail to have.
So yes, a right path and the right amount of drive is just all that's needed. It can be done (:
|