tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, March 22

Okay, so one week has gone by. In a few hours GP CT will begin and all the papers will slowly trail after. I just want to firmly believe that I've done what I possibly could have done, and just give what I have to offer! Bring it on man cmon bring it on.

Whether I've been running horribly dry on motivation, or whether I've been just too plain tired to let anything get into this dismally small head of mine, or whether these notes and essays show no sign of beginning nor end, I know there're always silver linings out there, moments of small but really satisfying joy, and these little bouts of confidence here and there that bring me back to where I was. I'm thankful for all the people who have studied with me / motivated me / saw me through these rough days / cheered me up! I really appreciate it :D

Photobucket

THIS IS IT. ALL OR NOTHING.

Oh yes plus, now that only four days (although they're really four tough days) stand in between me and momentary post-CT enjoyment, I just can't help but await the upcoming excitements like Fast & Furious 4. This movie is definitely a must-catch omg I really can't wait. GP ECONS HIST MATH LIT and IT'S OVER.

I've always been super excited about fast and super beautiful cars so yes this is one thing I'm definitely going to catch the moment it comes out :D even the trailers are so exciting! What's more in this ultimate chapter of the F&F series they're bringing muscle cars, tuners and exotics altogether. Okay GP is really a few hours away so I should stop thinking about the movie for now.





Photobucket

OKAY ALL THE BEST EVERYONE JUST WHACK THE CTS!