|

When this slide flashed onto the screen during council GM today, reality sank right back into me. It's not even two months worth of a council term left, only 50 whole days to rush out whatever remaining plans I have, 50 days to correct all my blunders, and 50 days to cherish whatever I have left. It's way too short please, it's way too short.
It would seem like a pretty natural thing to feel, but yes I was plagued with huge regret when I sat down and started to think about what I wanted to do which I've not yet done in my council term so far. It wasn't regret stemming from any undone plans or undone projects, or anything of that sort. I just felt like there's so much more to that council family I hoped to have when I first joined council.
If anything, 50 days are Fifty Whole Days, to Set Things Right. I may very well be floating around in my own head chasing clouds and catching stars for the past few months, but if anything, I'm going to make sure I set everything right before it all comes to a close in May.

I'm going to miss things so much I figure, like camouflaging into the council room walls and random stuff like that.

This is it. CTs have ended last week, allowing me a few days' worth of time to breathe and get a little fresh air in the midst of all the madness, and right now I rightfully should spring back into action and give it all I've got. It really all comes down to these remaining months now, before we hibernate into our books come the second half of the year.
I must keep going, and keep at it! Improve improve, stop being less of a person you want to be.
|