|
It's quite amazing how we dread major examinations like the j2 common tests in one week's time, and we dread the horrible studying, but when the time comes for us to buckle down and really focus, some divine semblance of order just fills our days - at least just for the moment, until the CTs end and the studying euphoria takes a dive again.
Okay I like this semblance of order, and it's high time I really start amassing all fundamental knowledge of what my subjects are actually about before the A levels get too near, so yes I'm thankful, I'm thankful.
Today I studied at the giant Hans outlet again in the middle of Raffles Place - reached there early in the morning and studied till early afternoon when I realized that half the outlet was reserved for this random Silver Hairs' Club gathering from 2pm onwards. In a rather annoyed state I left and found a more secluded spot to study - at which I studied till rather late into the afternoon then I left, rather satisfied. Actually I really don't mind studying and studying everyday like this. Life is peaceful this way!
Okay some proof to prove that I've pretty much alive and aware of what's happening around me:

Mr Kwok's Birthday, Tuesday 10 March: we successfully held off our international history tutorial for close to twenty minutes hahaha, and much to mr kwok's delight too! Apparently it was very much of a great surprise; the other teachers also heard about the epic news in a matter of a few hours. Well, after all the countless lectures, tutorials, civics lessons with all his glamourous ramblings and his famous 'preliminary to thesis statements' I think he deserves everything we gave him :D

09A01C-10A01C Combined Class Party, Thursday 12 March: Honestly I only expected a nice humble angel-mortal letterwriting system between senior and junior class; This was way beyond what I imagined! It all started when we talked to mr kwok about it and he got really excited and he immediately went to ask ms lynette lim (CT of 10A01C) about the exciting prospects of a senior-junior class gathering after one nice civics lesson - so after two weeks of letterwriting it all came down to this :D
I finally officially met my junior class mortal tricia and my angel valerie! Pretty much a surprise for me but I guess not for them because I was really bad at hiding my identity in my letters and so tricia found out after reading a few lines into my first letter. I am Fail. But never mind it was quite happening and I look forward to writing more letters :D
Okay I promised myself stable sleep and 100% focus while awake - so I shall turn in soon. Mugging beckons from across the ocean. EVERYONE (I MEAN J2s) KEEP GOING, THIS IS A LIFE WORTH LIVING.
Who says school isn't fun - I mean, seriously when you walk past the school's main gate one nice dreary evening and you see this:

Off I go!
|