|
Sometimes I want my days to run like clockwork. Sometimes I want order and control to fill these hours so perfectly to the point that I have no problem meeting deadline after deadline, churning out piece after piece of work. Sometimes I really don't mind these days bearing a heavy routine for the sake of some order in here, no matter at what expense of spontaneity and excitement. But obviously that rarely ever happens on its own, for if life were to be like that then everyone would have it really easy. Who said it was anything far from a struggle?
The difference lies in how much we're willing to give to pursue whatever we want, and sometimes as much as I'd like to think that I would most certainly give my best and my very very best into whatever I task myself with, in reality I never seem to do so. So this is is yet another reminder to myself; keep yourself in check, make sure you know what you're doing (because you haven't been).
Haha cheers to good old blinded detachment and (excessive) youthful ignorance, now you know which path you're on, it's time to get back to the road you originally wanted and set foot on it - remember that every step is one closer to where you want to go, never look back, never turn back.
Things have taken on a dreary lull; notice how these posts of mine have gradually diverted focus away from the things happening around me to constant, annoying but yet required reminders of what needs to remain here and what needs to go. J2 life is really a huge stark difference from J1 life, your whole mentality changes as you brace for this one final challenge in your teenage education which just happens to be around the corner. And wait, the end of it all just happens to be round the corner too.
Everything's ending, I want these endings to end happily - I've got to set them all right then.
For now, these remaining 43 days are built to last.

Raffles Soccer drew 1-1 with VJ Soccer earlier today. It's been almost an entire long year since I last felt so much euphoria from watching a match. Go Raffles :D
|