tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, April 26

Twenty to thirty years down the road, if all that's left of my memories of Eighteen and of JC life were limited to a single snapshot, a single frozen moment in time, what would that image be?

It could be the happiest moment of my life, or a moment charged with euphoria and triumph. It could be simple things like (finally) getting math right. It could very well be all these struggles and all the pain in those dreary days of dejection and bleakness, it could be images of whoever I used to hang around with. I wouldn't know, twenty to thirty years from now, what I'd possibly remember.

But I'm going to make sure that I give these memories a reason to stay, and make them stay for the right reasons. I'll make sure that whatever I will possibly recall in the future, I will remember it vividly, and I will know that it's a memory I will never bear to part with, no matter if it's a happy, sad or serious recount.

It does seem a little hard considering that we're all inching towards the second half of the year, the Final half in which we do close to nothing else but lock down and study really, really hard. I forsee leaving a mental scar in my head so deep I will never forget how the Singaporean education system makes you slog, but I guess it's part of who we are!

For the final 3 weeks in council,
for the final half of the year,
for the remaining days and possible lasting moments ahead,
let every minute mark a step towards stability, composure and clarity.
I need this. I will do it.