tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, May 3

It's quite funny how everytime I return to this place with full of things in my head to type out, only to face this page with an empty head and blank thought. A lot of times I'm thinking to myself - eh dude it's nearing the second half of the year where all your 16 years of education and 18 years spent on this earth are kind of going to have to pay off, so where's all the results?! Ah well, just got to keep going, keep swimming, keep pulling along till it all ends.

Maybe I've been a bit too blind, out of fear that everything might come crashing down on me, and taking me to task at the end of the year, to the point that I've been gradually shutting out so many things around me. I've made lots and lots of mistakes - more gravely those at the start of this year, where I thought I really should stay out of trouble's way, when I've actually walked straight down this path of stumbling blocks.

Get up, get strong, get back fast, I tell myself, but it requires a whole lot more than just blind grit and headless determination. I realize there's really no point bull-charging into every single challenge and wishing that you'll strike gold when all you've done is probably run into a deceiving piece of red cloth.

There's no point plain wishing for things to fall into place too. What I really need is loads of inner peace, clarity, steadiness, no lack of tenacity - it gets lofty, but it's really simply what's required to make everything turn out right. Appreciate what's around you, cherish these memories, let them make you stronger and a more complete person. At the same time, just don't give up. It's that simple.

Photobucket


All these moments of magic will eventually become nothing but little faint recounts in your memory - and that thought is really quite scary, now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Press on for what's worth.

Photobucket