|
This is warped, but I had a really horrible nightmare yesterday. It wasn't exactly a very scary thing for a dream but the worst part of it was that it could very well happen to me in a few weeks time.
I was in a crowded classroom in the middle of the afternoon with the lights all off but the sunlight and the heat was just pouring in, and I suppose it should be sometime into next term because we were getting all our common test papers back.
(I'm even dreaming about CTs man, beat that.)
Well I don't know what happened to all my other subjects but I only saw my math paper and I didn't see anything but the front page. And all that was distinctly apparent before my very eyes was a 1/100.
I swear, it felt so real my eyes were like popping out even though they were probably closed and not in use in the middle of the night tucked away in my bed. The worst thing was that I was feeling the exact same crushed, hammered and battered-up feeling I got whenever my math results return, so yes it was pretty frightening.
I woke up eventually and realized it was a dream yes, but a pretty bad omen. Today's math tuition went rather smoothy and I think I put my best into integration, well God knows why!
Haha maybe these are what make holidays interesting. Oh well there's not much time before all the papers start in a little more than a week's time. Make or break.
'Maybe we can run so fast we won't know we've finished till we've run this twice'
|