tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, July 30

School has been peaceful, but agonizingly boring.

I decided to be a good boy today (in unintentional but utmost support of the nation's social distancing initiatives) and returned home immediately after lessons ended, so that I'd give myself quite a bit of time to start filing up all my notes and stuff because right now they're stressing me out quite badly. It's come to the point where I suddenly think of some set of important notes that were lying around at home and I start to freak out because I have completely no inking of where they really are. I subsequently go home and start flipping around, and start yelling OMG WHERE ON EARTH IS IT I CANNOT FIND IT AT ALL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and after a few hours I give up, thinking I'll find it tomorrow. But yes wonderfully, that never really happens.

But ah yes quite amazingly, I realize I've spent a few hours on a single econs essay and now I'm sitting here wondering where in the world did all that free time go. I seriously don't like this - I just hope that school will stop piling homework on us real soon because force-feeding practice isn't really working on me! I just want my free time and my own free space.

Okay enough about studying, I didn't come here to ramble on about how fantastic prelim / A level preparations are. I think things are changing a whole lot. Over the past week so many small subtle things have happened but yet they all have a certain impact on my future. Like talking to teachers about what I'm going to study after JC, where I wish to go to (pretty interestingly I had this small debate with Ms Ng over US/UK and I found it really helpful), and wondering if I'll ever end up in the places I hope to end up in.

Plus I had an additional commandos vocational assessment the other day and it opened my eyes up to a whole new world where people can actually jump past the standing broad jump mat and do unlimited pullups. Quite crazy but yes it's a possible prospect. I'm honestly quite worried about the commandos results, really could do with a definite verdict so that I'll know what to do and where to go on from here, but oh well uncertainty's always commonplace.

I don't like this blog template anymore, it's growing off me. But I have no time to make a new one. It'll have to wait.

I still miss council!