|
Hello faithful reader, the A levels are over! And after this post, I won't be posting anymore on this blog. You can continue to read more at the following URL. Please re-link!
www.limesface.wordpress.com
There was a certain sense of nostalgia when I decided to close this blog down for good. After all, I've used it for five years and it's seen me through a whole lot of rubbish in my life. Plus I'm pretty honoured that it has enjoyed more than 100,000 hits, so thank you whoever has been reading devoutly! I appreciate it much.
However, time has come for change, and I realize a site change would be one of the main ways to do it. So there you are! A levels have ended now so I figure I will be posting rather frequently unless I'm caught and stuck away from the computer.
Goodbye, won't be visiting this blog until some time later!
|